Our Code of Ethics
Our Code of Ethics guides us in maintaining a culture of openness, trust, and integrity in our business practices. Effective ethics is a “team effort” involving the participation and support of every employee. We are committed to protect employees, business partners, and suppliers from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, either knowingly or unknowingly.
RS2 is committed
- to the highest standards of ethics and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, and policies
- to set and lead by example, as in any business practice honesty and integrity are of the highest importance
- to have an open-door policy, and welcomes suggestions and concerns from all employees, creating an environment that will allow employees to feel comfortable discussing any issues, and will serve to alert management to concerns within the company
- to hold paramount the safety, health, and welfare of the public in the performance of the company’s professional duties
- to build professional reputations on the merit of our capabilities and refrain from competing unfairly with others