Location : Malta
Basis: Full- Time
We are seeking a career-minded individual for the position of Test Analyst within our Organisation. The selected candidate will form part of a specialized multi-skilled Payments & Card Operations Team responsible for the day-to-day processing requirements of the various customers that are seeking operational solutions from RS2 Smart Processing (RS2SP).
As a test analyst, you are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You will need to create, execute and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure that the software delivered to RS2SP is in line with the required business requirements and needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, document, execute and maintain test cases and test packs for both functional and regression testing in an accurate and efficient manner within agreed timeframes.
- Take ownership of the overall progress of tasks upon which he/she is working.
- Participate in configuring the software systems developed by RS2 according to client business requirements.
- Assist in documenting current functionality as well as new enhancements introduced to the software systems.
- Assist in managing client delivery and release schedules for changes and defects as per clients’ SLAs.
- Document and communicate test results using appropriate tools.
- Maintain status reports for all tasks on a regular basis using appropriate tools.
- Maintain correct status of tasks in line with existing processes and workflows.
- Review client business requirements in order to prepare functional and regression test cases and acceptance criteria.
- Act as a central point of contact (via e-mail, teleconferencing and on-site workshops) for the delivery of specific changes upon which he/she is working.
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions to other testers, automation and production team members as required.
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities.
- Be aware of version control records for all test environments.
- Participating in onsite support or training as per clients’ request.
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other peers.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a software tester or related field.
- Excellent orientation towards maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Proficient in testing methodologies and test case execution/ verification with an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, QC, Postman, etc.
- Working knowledge in SQL is desirable.
- Previous working experience testing APIs is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Preferably should have a good knowledge of the financial and payments industry.
- ISTQB certification will be considered an asset.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.