About the Role
We are seeking a career-minded individual for the position of UAT Analyst within our Organisation. The selected candidate will form part of a specialized multi-skilled Payments & Card Operations Team responsible for the day-to-day processing requirements of the various customers that are seeking operational solutions from RS2 Smart Processing (RS2SP).
As a UAT analyst, you are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You will need to create, execute and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure that the software delivered to RS2SP is in line with the required business requirements and needs.
- Create, document, execute and maintain test cases and test packs for both functional and regression testing in an accurate and efficient manner within agreed timeframes.
- Assist in managing clients delivery and release schedules as required
- Clearly document and communicate test results using appropriate tools
- Act as a central point of contact (via e-mail, teleconferencing and on-site workshops) for the delivery of specific changes/updates requested by the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
- Attention to detail and orientation towards maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Working knowledge in SQL will be considered a plus.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.