Systems and Network Administrator – Malta Office
Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world.
About the Job
The systems Administrator is responsible to provide technical support on the installation, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, cabling and connectivity of our premises, private cloud and public cloud infrastructure. Configure firewall appliances, software, user privileges and VPNs for security. To monitor and enhance performance of all infrastructure including VOIP phones and VC. Maintain all environments with patches and updates. Provide efficient support to all users. Design and document systems with focus on business continuity. To maintain and administer a Citrix environment. Liaise with hardware and software suppliers.
- Linux OS advanced skills and knowledge
- AWS EC2 cloud infrastructure and networking experience
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines and networking
- Firewall appliances configuration
- VPN proposals and configuration
- Systems hardening preferably PCI standards
- Virtualization VMWare and replication tools
- Windows Server administration experience
- Domain Control and user management
- Collaboration software preferably Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Preferably in possession of a university degree in computing and / or any of the popular systems/network administration certifications.
- Proficient in Systems Administration with at least five years’ experience.
- A broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and IS applications including methods and techniques of business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Preferably be in possession of an Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure certification.
- Possess good communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English.
The following desirable certifications will be considered an asset:
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Cisco CCNA Certification
- Cisco CCNP Certification
- RHCSA Redhat certified system administrator
- RHCE (Redhat certified engineer)
- LPI (Linux Professional Institute) certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Citrix certified associate
- AWS Certified (Amazon web services)
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence