Systems Engineer – Malta Office
Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world.
About the Job
To assist the Systems Engineer team and collaborate in the Technical Services department. Be responsible of the deployment of the various BankWORKS components and third party tools mainly web and application servers on all in-house customer staging system environments. Learn about continuous delivery and deployment, automation, pipelining and build technologies while assisting in the adoption of AWS cloud services. To install and maintain dockerized environments as part of the continuous deployment process.
- Linux OS : advanced skills and knowledge
- AWS EC2 cloud infrastructure and container services
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines and container services
- Containerized environment preferably Docker
- Deployment Automation preferably Rundeck
- Release Management
- SQL querying preferably on Oracle databases
- AWS Code Build and Elastic Container Service
- Collaboration software preferably Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Be in possession of a degree in computing or a similar recognised qualification.
- Preferably be in possession of an Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure certification
- Have an understanding of scripting, IT infrastructures and IS applications
- Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately
- Fluency in written and spoken English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.