System Integration Officer
About the Role
Systems Integration Officer will form part of the RS2 Technical Operations Team, which is responsible for the management of the test and production environments required to run the RS2SP operations. Technical Operations Team members are the main catalysts in building automation strategies to run production processes and to test routines, while ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in the execution of such processes. Technical Operations are responsible for the management of the Integrations Team’s implementations and tests, ensuring that all the required networking and certifications are in place
- Contribute in the management of multiple partners / clients and integrations at the same time, affecting different lines of business
- Grow and build the procedures from a predominantly manual processes to automated integration and testing
- Participate in variety of operational tasks – from managing partner integrations to developing requirements for needed enhancements or customization
- Manage and monitor required solutions until they are deployed on the systems
- Create and maintain customer lists and have a clear understanding of the stages of integration
- Review clients’ queries and provide timely and accurate replies
- Be a mentor to other Integration Specialists across different Offices.
- Support development of the products and sales of the products related to integrations
- Gain experience in the Payments industry, while finding creative solutions to complex problems that may exist
- Solid Understanding of WEB API technologies
- Good understanding of SQL / ORACLE PL/SQL
- Past experience, 3-5 years with integrations, API development and payments industry will be considered a plus.
- Attention to detail and preference for working in a highly collaborative environment
- Creative problem solving and end to end ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to work in a diverse, international environment
Kindly send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.