Software Tester – Malta Office
Location : Malta
Basis : Full- Time
We are recruiting Software Testers to join our growing teams. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who aspire to kick-start their career in the field whilst having:
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge solutions;
- Be exposed to large multi-national organisations that form part of RS2’s client base;
- A team of experienced professionals to help support the integration into the role.
Although experience would be considered an asset, we are looking for individuals with the right can-do attitude and the willingness to grow and make a career out of working with us – similar to the many other success stories that surround our organisation!
As a Software Tester you will have exposure to our growing list of clients, have first-hand input in improving our quality processes through testing and continuous feedback and experience continuous learning about QA principles whilst working in a complex environment and a challenging industry.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have a recognised and relevant certification in either in Business and Computing, Software Development or a related field;
- Be an excellent trouble-shooter and have a strong eye for detail;
- Have an aptitude to learn test case management and defect tracking tools, as well as other QA activity related tools;
- Ideally possess knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, HTML, XML;
- Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately;
- Have Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.