About the Role
We are seeking a career-minded individual for the position of a Software Tester within our Organisation. The selected candidate will form part of a specialized multi-skilled Payments & Card Operations Team.
As an RS2 Software Tester, you will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You will need to create, execute and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure that the software delivered to our clients is in line with the required business requirements and needs.
- Create, document, execute and maintain test cases and test packs for both functional and regression testing in an accurate and efficient manner within agreed timeframes.
- Assist in managing clients delivery and release schedules as required
- Clearly document and communicate test results using appropriate tools
- Act as a central point of contact (via e-mail, teleconferencing and on-site workshops) for the delivery of specific changes/updates requested by the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
- Attention to detail and orientation towards maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient in testing methodologies and test case execution/ verification with an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, QC, Postman is desirable
- Previous working experience testing APIs is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Preferably should have a good knowledge of the financial and payments industry.
Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to email@example.com and quote reference number ST – SP in the e-mail title. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.