BankWORKS® Dispute Management solution allows you to effectively manage and dispute chargebacks at all points of the dispute life cycle from the presentment stage up to the conclusion of each case, accurately and on time. Our dispute management state-of-the-art functionalities help to manage intelligent chargeback responses with unmatched efficiency and minimize labor-intensive and time-consuming tasks. This will not only ensure you cost-cutting and increased revenue, but also quality customer service and cardholder experience. Its highly automated process enables you to analyse incoming transactions. You can predefine rules to determine if any of these qualifies for exception and to automatically accept incoming exceptions.
In addition to rules dictated by card organisations, BankWORKS® Disputes allows you to also set up rules to govern a range of business scenarios. This helps you identify potential dispute cases while also helping you identify dispute patterns and potential problem areas so that you can address issues at an earlier stage. Time alerts and a real-time reporting dashboard bring you further assets.
- Integrated with major card schemes through APIs
- Rule efficiency simulator embedded within automation menu
- Reports building engine to design user-custom reports
- ‘One screen view’ used for 95% of all end-user interaction
- Light, powerful, and fully customizable working console (thanks to notifications icons)
- Common working console framework for all Card Schemes
- Integrated with external platforms (e.g. Merchant Portal)