BankWORKS® Acquiring provides you with flexible pricing options to tailor the merchant pricing based on the size of the customer, type of business, risk profile, jurisdiction, etc. Pricing can be applied for market segments or individual merchants and be supported as blended and unblended consisting of:
- Interchange + and interchange ++
- Tiered pricing based on volume and value
- Merchant discounts and rebates
- Activity, service and transaction based pricing
- Package driven and bespoke pricing
- Ad-hoc and third-party pricing which might be based on third party statistics or events
Merchant loyalty, rewards, cashback, flexible tax calculation to meet fiscal requirements, merchant invoicing and multiple billing levels across merchant account hierarchies are available. Support for trading partners like agents, ISOs or PSPs incorporates commission statistics and commission distribution.