Software QA Analyst
Location : Malta
Basis : Full-Time
With more than 30 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. Our expansion plans require that we recruit Software QA Analysts to join our Projects Department. As a QA Analyst you will form an integral part of our delivery process, following a rigorous test process and ensuring the quality of delivery. It is an exciting opportunity where you will have exposure to our growing list of clients and have first-hand input in improving our quality processes through testing and continuous feedback. You will have continuous learning about QA principles whilst working in a complex environment and a challenging industry.
The ideal candidate will…
- have a degree in Business and Computing or a related field
- have at least 2 years’ experience working in QA/software testing
- have excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- have knowledge of test case management and defect tracking tools, as well as other QA activity related tools
- possess knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, HTML, XML;
- possess excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- previous work experience in the Financial sector will be considered an asset;
- knowledge of software development will be considered an asset;
- ISTQB certification will be considered an asset
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the job title & your preferred location via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.