Senior Software Web Developer
Location : Malta
Basis : Full-Time
With more than 30 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. Our expansion plans require that we recruit a Senior Software Developer to join the Technical Unit. A Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining first class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world. Forming part of a large team of experienced professionals you will be participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle and specialise in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services. Liaising with different parts of the business, you will be dealing with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil Client requirements.
The ideal candidate will…
- Preferably having a degree in ICT or related professional qualifications
- Must be knowledgeable in Java, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Spring, REST web services, XML, JSON, PL/SQL, JQuery
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology
- Must have good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle
- Must be meticulous, methodical and accurate in the completion of tasks
- Must be customer and business focused
- Minimum of four years of work experience in software development
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software
- Strong problem solving and technical innovation skills
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English.