Security Compliance Officer – Malta Office
Location : Malta
Basis : Full- Time
We are seeking a career-minded individual for the position of Security Compliance Officer reporting to the Information Security Manager. The chosen candidate will provide guidance and assistance in the identification, implementation, and maintenance of security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
You will also be developing, initiating, and maintaining information security governance documentation, conduct compliance and internal governance audits as well as risk assessments, investigating and resolving security compliance issues, develop and oversee compliance activities related to the maintenance of PCI-DSS, PA-DSS, ISO 27001 certification, regulations such as GDPR and identify and schedule appropriate certifications and audits of RS2 and its systems. This position calls for a dynamic, fact and analysis driven, trustworthy individual with great oral and written communication skills, time management and an eye for detail.
The ideal candidate will…
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in information security, preferably in the audit & compliance related field
- Must possess a degree in business administration or a technology-related field, or equivalent work or education-related experience
- Security certifications desired such as CISA, CISSP, ISO 27001 are considered an asset
- Experience with PCI Compliance, preferably as an active Internal Security Assessor (ISA) or Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Understand PCI Data Security Standards and other security frameworks such as ISO 27000 Series
- Understand network and system security technology and practices
- Experience of liaising with auditors, PA-DSS and PCI Payment Scheme audits is preferable
- Ability to engage with staff in order to offer guidance and enforce compliance to security policies
- Ability to work off own initiative with minimal supervision
- Must be meticulous, methodical and accurate in the completion of tasks
- Must perform under pressure and meet deadlines
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.