Release Automation Analyst
Location : Malta
Basis : Full- Time
With more than 28 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. We are looking for Release Automation Analyst to join our existing team. Forming part of the Service Delivery department, this role involves taking ownership of the creation, maintenance and troubleshooting of internal testing and automation systems together with building and deliver releases to service RS2 clients. Daily tasks include deployment of BankWORKS components on various internal systems, updating of environments, creation and maintenance of automation test pipelines, release build and documentation together with upgrade simulations. Learn about continuous delivery, deployment, automation and build technologies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure that all internal test environments are updated as required by the Service Delivery Team.
- Building of releases, documentation and delivery to RS2 clients.
- Continuously learn on various automation technologies and best practices in release processes.
- Manage system configurations including installation, testing, maintenance and upgrades.
- Maintain and troubleshoot internal systems as part of the continuous deployment process.
- Contribute to the research and planning of scalable systems.
- Collaborate with and show interest in Systems Deployment, Building Releases and Automation Testing.
- Diploma in computing or a similar recognised qualification
- Familiar with the use of tools that enable the selective access to information held within a database (e.g. SQL).
- Familiar with the use of automation tools for testing.
- Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives.
- Experience in using Unix/Linux, Microsoft Windows systems, Oracle databases and Jira/Confluence are considered an asset.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.