Release Automation Analyst
Forming part of the Service Delivery department, this role involves taking ownership of the creation and maintenance support of internal testing systems, monitoring and troubleshooting of automated regression pipelines together with the generation and delivery of releases to service all RS2 clients. Daily tasks include deployment of BankWORKS components on various internal systems, daily maintenance of testing environments to support internal teams, monitoring of automation pipelines, release build and documentation together with live-date simulations. Learning about continuous delivery, deployment, automation and build technologies and procedures are necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all internal test environments are updated as required by internal teams.
- Building of releases, documentation and delivery to RS2 clients.
- Continuously learn on various automation technologies and best practices in release processes.
- Manage system configurations including installation, maintenance and upgrades.
- Collaborate with and show interest in Systems Deployment, Building Releases and Automation Testing.
- Diploma in computing or a similar recognised qualification
- Familiar with the use of tools that enable the selective access to information held within a database (e.g. SQL).
- Familiar with the use of automation tools for testing (e.g. Jenkins).
- Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is very important, as the role will be dealing with international clients. Interviews will be held in English.
- Experience in using Unix/Linux, Oracle databases, Jenkins, Rundeck and Jira/Confluence are considered an asset.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated in strict confidence.