About the Role
We are looking for a Projects Administrator to coordinate project activities and resources. Projects Administrator’s main task will be to ensure that the assigned projects meet our clients’ requirements and are completed on time and within budget.
Selected candidate will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members. Main responsibilities for this role include preparing action plans, analysing risks and opportunities, gathering necessary data and compiling reports. Projects Administrator will work within a project implementation team, therefore good communication and collaboration skills are essential for this role.
• Assisting in the development and definition of project goals and objectives.
• Keeping the project workflow systems up to date with all the agreed delivery dates
• Breaking projects into doable tasks and setting timeframes
• Creating and updating workflows
• Schedule regular meetings and keep track of the assigned tasks
• Conduct risk analyses
• Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Track expenses and predict future costs
• Monitor project progress and address potential issues
• Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet clients’ requirements
• Measure and report on project performance
• Act as the point of contact for all parties involved in the assigned projects.
• Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative role, preferably within the financial/information technology field.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast paced environment
• Previous experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
• Attention to detail, good organizational and time-management skills
• Knowledge of project management tools will be considered an asset
• Working towards or holding a degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science or related field
• PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.