Project Manager – Malta Office
Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed across all global regions.
About the Job
This role will include managing projects which usually (but not limited to) involve the development and implementation of business processes and information systems on RS2 modules.
The chosen candidate will be required to meet identified client business needs and manage, lead and direct projects to achieve the goals, purpose and output within agreed timescales and standards.
The Project Manager is required to provide business expertise and advice to team members toward achieving the project goals in order to ensure that client expectations are met in an efficient and effective manner.
· Develop, direct and motivate their Project Team.
· Create, plan and monitor project/s work plans in terms of agreed timelines, outcomes, cost and quality.
· Act as the main contact person for the client and internal team to understand, gather and analyse their business requirements, update on progress and deliverables. Consult extensively with all stakeholders to obtain a clear understanding of their business requirements.
· Coordinate and manage on-site visits, analysis of the existing systems, software installation and test planning.
· Manage risk, including the development of contingency plans.
· Perform testing of deliverables and take corrective action where necessary.
· Prepare status and progress reports and present them to senior management.
· Document all work in accordance with agreed standards. Update and monitor project management tools
· Ensure timely communication with and to all stakeholders
· Work on multiple IT implementation projects simultaneously.
· Provide training related to the integration and configuration of products.
· Responsible for the overall progress of projects.
An RS2 Team Member is…
Part of what makes RS2 as successful as it is, are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for the integrity of our platform and for serving our customers. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you love to make your colleagues lives easier, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional with a proven record of impact. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place your internal and external clients at the center of everything you do.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
· Relentless customer focus and willingness to exceed expectations.
· Conversant with project management methodologies and techniques (e.g. PRINCE 2, AGILE and PMI).
· Certified project manager, with comprehensive knowledge of software development.
· Good knowledge of the payment processing environment.
· Experience in the payment industry is preferred.
· Proactive, bias for action and identifying opportunities.
· Strong leadership skills and team management skills.
· Able to perform well under pressure.
· Willing to travel to clients.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.