Project Implementation Manager
About the Role
Project Implementation Manager is responsible for the overall planning, management and progress of the assigned projects. He will be in charge of defining and achieving the project completion goals in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner, while reaching the optimum levels of client satisfaction.
- Coordinating internal resources, third parties/vendors and card schemes towards the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner and within the agreed scope.
- Performing risk assessments to develop adequate and efficient response strategies
- Leading Project Status Meetings with both clients and internal stakeholders, while compiling meeting minutes and tracking actions as required
- Developing a detailed Project Plan to track progress and costs
- Assigning duties and responsibilities in line with the agreed project plan and deliverables. Monitoring the performance of the assigned team members, while providing and documenting feedback as required
- Conducting customer satisfaction assessments
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Good knowledge of project management tools; ability to apply project management concepts to information technology environment
- Working towards or holding a degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting or related field with a minimum of 6 years work experience within the Payments or Financial Services industry
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Superior communication and organization development skills
- Excellent time management and negotiation skills
- Self-driven individual with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate others and lead any knowledge transfer/training sessions as required
- Proven ability to complete projects in a timely and cost-effective manner in order to reach optimum levels of client satisfaction
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.