Operations Risk Officer
About the Role
The Operations Risk Officer will assist our team in monitoring and implementing Scheme and / or regulatory compliance for both RS2 Smart Processing and its clients. A person in this role will collaborate closely with the Group Compliance Team for the Implementation of the required Scheme Mandated and Optional changes, while ensuring that RS2 Smart Processing is always in compliance with the Scheme Operating Regulations This role is a vital component within the Compliance and Risk function of the company.
- Keep abreast with Card Organizations’ issuing & acquiring operating rules and regulations
- Collaborate closely with the Group Compliance Team for the Implementation of the required Scheme mandated and optional changes, while ensuring that RS2 Smart Processing is always in compliance with the Scheme Operating Regulations
- Monitor and identify any operational risk that could impact the company’s PCI and ISAE 3402 Certifications
- Provide assistance in the compilation, up keeping and implementation of policies and procedures related to Card Schemes’ Regulations / Mandates of RS2 Smart Processing and its Clients as applicable
- Monitor and assist internal and external audits
- Assist in the preparation of Operational Risk related training material and provide such training to RS2 Smart Processing employees and / or Clients as may be requested
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Excellent in all forms of communication – written, spoken, one-to-one, private and public meetings
- Organised, accountable, able to handle tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Strong team-player with a flexible approach
- Working experience in the Payment Services industry with exposure to Operational Risk procedures will be considered an asset
- Familiarity and understanding of the Card Scheme Rules and Regulations and their application will be considered an advantage
- Awareness and understanding of PA DSS, PCI DSS and ISAE 3402 is considered an asset
Training will be provided for the suitable candidate.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.