Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 countries all around the world.
About the Job
The Junior DevOps forms part of the Technical Operations department, bringing along a set of specialised technical skills to assist in all aspects of the Operations, whether they are in UAT or ProdDev.
- Assist Operations and Testers with the internal tool, with the aim to make operational processes run in a smarter, consistent and more efficient way.
- Implement technical changes and update procedures to keep smooth execution of the assigned tools and processes.
- Keep the RS2 SP intranet system updated with all the internal tools and their operations.
- Maintain the source control of all internal tools.
- Assist with the resolution of internal issues and deployment of suitable solutions in order to keep the internal systems functioning at the desired capacity.
- Become familiar with the process flows followed by the Operations teams, so that you can challenge these flows, improve them and derive more effective ways to achieve the desired outcome.
- Assist within Automation Testing
- Identify automation operations requirements and scenarios
- Prepare test-packs in relation to automated processes
- Support incidents and request resolution tracking and reporting
- Actively participate in discussions with other team members and knowledge-sharing initiatives in order to improve the testing routines and increase quality of the automation system.
- Suggest improvements to the existing internal tools, in order to advance their efficiency and outputs.
- Be a team player
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good command in Windows file management system
- Technical competence in basic scripting of SQL
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and business software
- Risk and Security aware
Experience and/or knowledge of the below will be considered an asset
- Working experience on automated backoffice processes is highly desirable
- Familiarity with processing environments ideally in card operations
- Ability to work with Regular Expressions (Regex) is highly desirable
- Technical competence using the following scripting languages: MySQL, Python, Linux, Elastic suite.
- Prior experience working with Atlassian tools: JIRA and CONLFUENCE
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the respective reference number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.