RS2 Software is global payment company serving major payment service providers and financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world. We are building a team in the US market where we expect fast growth given the distinctiveness of our platform and value proposition.
This job operates remotely in a work from home environment
- Creating and maintaining client facing documentation that provides instructions on how to use RS2 BankWORKS and Merchant Portal functionality.
- Creating and maintaining internal facing documentation that provides instructions on how to support new functionality on RS2 BankWORKS, Merchant Portal, and third-party applications.
- Creation and maintenance of New Hire trainings across each of the internal organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the payments industry required with 10+ years of experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in usage of PowerPoint, google slides, word, or other equivalent applications to create presentations and other training materials.
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401K, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary and AD&D)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org