The Test Automation Analyst is the main driver to automate best practices amongst the Testing Team while also ensuring smooth executions in the End-to-End and Regression Testing Suites. The Test Automation Analyst is also a key stakeholder in the Software Development Life Cycle with regards to automation of test cases in preparation for the Testing Team’s execution.
- Participate in the Software Development Life Cycle to automate test cases which allow Test Analysts to execute them and revise the results;
- Provide guidance to the testing team towards best practices of automation;
- Deliver training to new joiners on automation tools;
- Prepare user-friendly documentation for all testing tools;
- Identify and discuss with the Test Automation Lead ways to simplify testing, automate processes and improve efficiencies;
- Own testing tools and be the point of reference of such tools;
- Test new features related to testing tools prior to launching such features in Production;
- Own and Maintain the End-to-End and Regression Testing Suites from beginning to end;
- Participate in the test script review process and assist the testing team during the test script design as necessary;
- Ensure all the test automation defects are fixed, retested and closed;
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Automated Testing
- Good understanding of the Testing Process and Testing Frameworks
- A creative mindset – ability to approach a problem in a creative manner
- Experience on test automation technologies such as Selenium, Postman
- Excellent knowledge in building complex SQLs
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive team player with demonstrated mentoring skills to lead and motivate teams
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Good to Have:
- Experience in Relational Databases such as MYSQL and Oracle
- Experience in using Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python
- ISTQB Certification (Certified Automotive Software Tester and/or Certified Test Automation Engineer)
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com