Technology & Technical Services
Reporting to the Senior Software Development Manager, within the Technical Unit, the Software (Web) Backend Developer will be developing and maintaining first-class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world.
- Participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle;
- Specialising in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services;
- Liaising with different parts of the business namely Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil Client requirements;
- Keeping oneself up to date with latest technologies.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the company
- A University Degree in IT or related professional qualifications;
- A good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle;
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology;
- Meticulous, methodical and accurate approach for the completion of tasks
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com