Forming part of the Testing Team, the Junior Test Analyst will be mainly learning the software development process, in particular the Testing Process. The main activities of the Junior Test Analyst are designing, building and executing test cases to ensure the software deliverable is fit for purpose.
- Adhere to RS2’s Test Strategy
- Assist in the design, build and maintenance of test cases and test scripts
- Collaborate with the respective stakeholders to get the test cases reviewed
- Modify and update test cases as per the review feedback
- Execute (manual or automated) tests following the designed test cases
- Detect defects, assist in root-cause analysis and resolve defects in a timely manner
- Log and follow-up defects in Jira
- Record test results using appropriate tools
- Maintain correct status of tasks in line with existing processes and workflows
- Attain good knowledge of the application and SQL
- Attain good knowledge of RS2’s Testing Process and Tools
- Attain good knowledge of RS2’s Automation Tools and procedures for their execution
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A strong ability to learn and have a curious mindset
- Awareness of problem-solving skills with specific attention to quality and detail
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Good to Have
- Understanding of manual and automated testing
- A degree in Business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification
- Understanding of SQL.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org