Business Systems Analysts oversee the analysis and development of RS2 business operations. This role focuses on evaluating requirements, estimating cost, and establishing system protocols. Business Systems Analyst configures, tests, delivers and implements new requirements and enhancements on software systems developed by RS2 for existing and new client. Business Systems Analyst also examines existing and new systems for improvement; reports common issues, evaluates company performance, and recommends new system procedures. To excel in this position, you should be an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of business processes and business system analysis techniques.
- Carries out analysis and interpretation of client requirements in the light of the existing software systems developed by RS2
- Performs gap analysis of new requirements against existing functionality
- Creates detailed use cases
- Assists in managing client delivery and release schedules for projects, changes, service requests and mandatory releases as per clients’ SLAs
- Takes responsibility of the overall progress of assigned tasks upon which he/she is working with strict adherence to SLA and quality standards
- Acts as a central point of contact (via e-mail, teleconferencing and on-site workshops) for clients in order to understand, gather and analyse their business requirements
- Document high level test cases to ensure that the QA team has the necessary knowledge to prepare functional and regression test cases and viable acceptance criteria
- Participate in the review of the detailed test cases with QA team to ensure it meets client requirements
- Creates viable specifications which lead to applicable acceptance criteria and High Level Test Cases emerging from client requirements
- Provides Knowledge Transfer sessions
- Is able to work under pressure to agreed SLAs whilst maintaining acceptable quality standards
- Liaises with Project Definition, Change Management and Technical teams to ensure compliance with the client business requirements and agreed specifications
- Delivers release to clients and provide support during implementation
- Participates in onsite support or training as per clients’ request
- Works closely with clients and colleagues to facilitate migration of data to/from the software systems developed by RS2
- Provides 2nd line support for clients and RS2 support team’s in line with applicable SLAs
- Participates in the 24×7 shift to provide client 2nd line support when necessary
- Liaises with Quality Assurance Team to perform audits and recommend corrective action were necessary and to monitor corrective actions
- Maintains status reports for all tasks on a regular basis
- Establishes a good working relationship with customers and other peers
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Advanced diploma in ICT / Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics or Software Development / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Degree in Business with IT
- Extensive experience in business requirements gathering, business requirements definition, and system configuration and design
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in a similar role
- Exhibit strong documentation skills
- Must be proficient in SQL Language
- Must be able to facilitate remote and face to face client meetings
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Preferably should have a good knowledge of the payments industry
- Preferably have knowledge of user stories or use case.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org