Internal Audit Officer
Location : Germany
Basis: Full- Time
With more than 30 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 Group has become a market leader in the payments software world. The Internal Auditor will be responsible for performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations for a regulated financial institution. The Internal Auditor will in addition to his/her role in RS2 Financial Services take over responsibility for RS2 Group including RS2 Software plc, a listed company.
· Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations · Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
· Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
· Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process · Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
· Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
· Maintain open communication with management and audit committee · Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
· Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
· Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
· Present findings to management, board and audit committee
· Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
· Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
· Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
· Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
· High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
· Sound independent judgement
· BS degree in Accounting or Finance or comparable education / work experience
· ideally experience in payments or financial services
· Fluent in German and English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.