Information Security Officer – Malta Office
Location : Malta
Basis : Full- Time
We are seeking a career-minded individual for the position of Information Security Officer reporting to the Information Security Manager. The chosen candidate will be responsible for implementing information security policies designed to protect information across all facets of RS2, managing and coordinating information security management system operations, conducting information security audits and risk assessment exercises as well as perform penetration testing (ethical hacking) and vulnerability scanning activities. You will also be assisting with information security related training, maintenance of certifications and compliance requirements as well as assisting with code reviews to ensure risk is continuously mitigated. This position calls for a dynamic, fact and analysis driven, trustworthy individual with great oral and written communication skills, time management and an eye for detail.
The ideal candidate will…
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT Security operations, design and management
- be in possession of a first degree in ICT and/or a specialized security certification (CISSP, SSCP or OCSP). Penetration testing/ethical hacking certification is preferable and will be considered an asset.
- have experience of liaising with security auditors
- be knowledgeable of OWASP, PCI-DSS and ISO 27001/2 and have the ability to engage with staff in order to offer guidance and enforce compliance to security policies
- possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately.
- have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the respective reference number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.