Head of Finance
RS2 Software PLC is seeking the services of a Head of Finance, with the intent of moving into this highly dynamic role at the helm of our Finance Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely delivery of management accounts and annual reporting. The role includes responsibility for the consolidation of all group entities, company subsidiaries across Philippines, Jordan and Germany, and entails the functions accounting and reporting, tax and billing and payments. The Head of Finance will lead a team of 8 finance professionals and work closely with the Head of Controlling, the Group Chief Financial Officer and local heads of Finance / CFOs.
As our Head of Finance, you will also be responsible for:
- Overseeing the production of statutory accounts for the Group and its various subsidiary companies as and when required in accordance with the relevant accounting principles and the legislation of the countries in which they operate
- Ensuring Company and consolidated monthly / quarterly management accounts are issued in a timely manner
- Review of management accounts, consolidation entries and consolidated statements, and tax computations
- Review VAT returns
- Review of annual tax returns
- Review of monthly reporting pack to Management and the Board
- Liaising with auditors
- Reviewing the preparation of annual financial report and ensure that disclosures in the financial statements comply with IFRS requirements.
- Actively participate in the implementation of Electronic Reporting in line with ESMA requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with IFRSs for the whole Group
- Oversee operations of the finance team, set goals and objectives to be met
- Identifying support measures that the Company can benefit from
- Identify any internal control shortcomings and correspond with various other departments and agreeing on future plans to address these shortcomings
- Continuous improvement and automation of all relevant accounting processes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or equivalent
- Be a fully qualified accountant with at least five years work experience
- Experience in a similar position within the payment industry will be considered an asset
- IFRS conversant
- Preferably hailing from a background with one of the big four auditing firms
- Have good knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Vision/SUN will be considered as an asset
- Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the respective reference number via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.