Head of Customer Service
Location : Germany
Basis : Full- Time
With more than 30 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. The Head of Customer Service and Operations will build and lead the Customer Service and Operations Team and define processes and workflows for the European merchant business. The Customer Service and Operations team will be responsible for all day to day interactions with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. It will also be responsible for merchant boarding and set up as well as all client implementations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- build and manage the customer service and operations team
- assume responsibility for the definition and continuous improvement of processes, workflows and policies
- assume responsibility for large part of the on-barding process including parts of KYC, risk checks, merchant set up and implementations
- deal directly with customers
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries promptly
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resources
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service processes
- build up cross and up-selling capabilities
- Hold a degree or above in a related field
- Have experience, preferably, in financial or banking services
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- be familiar with pertinent numeric, oral and written language applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.