Governance, Risk and Compliance Information Security Officer
Location : Malta
Basis : Full-Time
Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed across all global regions.
About the Job
The chosen candidate will be responsible for Information Security related governance, risk and compliance.
- Supporting internal and external audits leading to required Information Security compliance and certifications
- Carrying out ongoing assessments on technology, systems and processes to ensure they follow established organizational and best-practice Information Security guidelines and standards
- Carrying out and managing ongoing information security activities to ensure that related certification requirements are being met at all times.
- Driving the strategic enterprise risk management program while ensuring that the Information Security Risk register is being properly updated and communicated to senior management and all interested business units
- Conducting regular business continuity and disaster recovery exercises in accordance with the information Security policies
- Establishing controls and carrying out reviews to ensure privacy and data protection standards are adhered to.
- Collaborating with all relevant stakeholders with the aim to define, develop, revise and carry out required updating of Information Security policies and standards
- Ensuring that Information Security documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and emerging threats related to the Information Security field, while advising relevant business units on the appropriate courses of action
- Performing any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Information Security related Bachelor’s degree and/or a specialized security certification (e.g. CISSP)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance roles within a large global environment
- Working experience with latest regulatory compliance standards including PCI-DSS, PA-DSS, ISO 27001/2 and PCI PIN
- Experience in liaising with external security auditors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage with staff, including technical personnel, in order to offer guidance and enforce compliance to security policies
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative with minimal supervision
- Must be meticulous, methodical and accurate in the completion of tasks
- Strong understanding of data protection requirements
- Be customer and business focused
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.