Functional Documentation Executive – Malta Office
We are looking for a Functional Documentation Executive to join our existing team in order to compose clear and coherent information about the different functionalities offered by RS2 software product(s). A Functional Documentation Executive will engage in technical writing, designing, creating, and maintaining functional and technical documentation.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who are familiar with payment processes, and would like to make a career with a company that is growing from strength to strength within the pertinent industry.
- Functional writing in the contexts of RS2 software product(s) using a systematic and consistent approach;
- Researching and building knowledge about RS2’s products, services, technology and concepts to be documented;
- Day-to-day handling of documentation management system including timely updates of existing functional documentation
- Involved in Quality Assurance for documentation;
- Participation in the creation and development of RS2’s document management system and consistent guidelines for documentation;
- Support to design a documentation structure in order to determine the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions
- Interaction with RS2 employees of the various department to ensure that documentation reflects the current state of the product.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written communication skills in English; preferable with a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications and/or Information Technology;
- Ability to understand concepts (technical and functional) clearly and subsequently document it;
- Working in a team and communicate with various departments within the RS2 organisation;
- Ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines;
- Experience or familiarity of the Payment Industry will be considered an asset.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the respective reference number via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.