Location : Germany
Basis : Full- Time
With more than 30 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. The Finance Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely delivery of management accounts and annual reporting. The Finance Manager will report to the Head of Finance
The ideal candidate will:
- Setting up of booking logic for acquiring branch of the company
- Individuate and manage the accounting system, which will be implemented in RS2 Financial Services GmbH;
- Be involved in subsequent accounting logic to be set-up in the designated system
- Set up account structures in both Finance and Treasury departments
- Managing bank accounts, trust checking accounts and transfers
- Handling of settlement files for RS2 Financial Services
- Generate and manage budgetary, regulatory and other pertinent reports
- Support of mergers and acquisitions transactions
- Manage bank relationships and secure financing for the German operations
- Compiling of monthly and annual tax computation and tax returns respectively.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or equivalent
- Be a fully qualified accountant with at least 3 years work, preferably in a similar position
- Have good knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel
- Have experience using an accounting package
- Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately
- Fluent in German.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.