Finance Manager Treasury – RS2 Financial Services GmbH
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely delivery of financial analysis and treasury reporting. Finance Manager Treasury will be supporting the Head of Finance in all areas relating to treasury settlements, while making sure that all payments are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Setup and documentation of the treasury processes
- Create financial analysis and treasury reporting
- Participate in the preparation of the annual financial statements and the financial reports to be drawn up during the year
- Manage the daily treasury settlement and confirmation processes ensuring that all payments are confirmed and executed within defined cut-off times
- Work closely with Finance and other stakeholders to ensure that all payments take account of the complexities associated with settlement and banking
- Provide day-to-day guidance on banking and settlements to external teams, as well as the broader finance team as required
- Review/maintain daily bank reconciliations for multiple accounts, entities and currencies and follow up on identified reconciling items with banking counterparts to address and identify prevention where appropriate
- Analyzing of currency and interest risk positions and development of suitable hedging strategies
- Analyzing and reporting of the current liquidity status (cash flow planning / cash forecasts)
- Management of receivables / accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Support by implementing a new accounting system and a uniform account frame
- Implementing a treasury and cash pooling management systems
- Preparation of reporting documents for BaFin, Bundesbank and tax audits
- Support by enhancing of existing processes and systems as well as support selected projects in finance and accounting (integration of acquisitions)
- Degree or equivalent, concentrating in Economics or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Several years of experience within treasury including cash forecasting and bank reconciliations, preferably in a payments function in the international environment of a bank or insurance company
- Good knowledge of today’s major financial services, open banking and payments technologies, players and major up-and-coming trends.
- Knowledge of the reporting requirements according to RechzahlV and ZAG
- Above-average operational readiness as well as a timely and detailed work style
- A readiness of mind and strong strategic and analytical skills
- Team-oriented person with excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to talk easily to people at all levels.
- Native speaker of German language
- Exceptional Excel skills and fluent spoken and written English
- Hands-on mentality and decision-making skills
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.