Full Stack Developer
Location: Manila, Philippines
Reporting to the Senior Software Development Manager, within the Technical Unit, the Full-Stack Developer will be developing and maintaining first class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world.
- Developing and maintaining first-class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world
- Forming part of a large team of experienced professionals, you will be participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle and specialise in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services
- Liaising with different parts of the business, you will be dealing with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil Client requirements
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Taking responsibility for all the tasks assigned to him/her from start to finish
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and within different cross-functional teams
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Able to collaborate with different teams within RS2
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Any other duties as required by the company from time to time.
- Preferably having a degree in ICT or related professional qualifications
- Must be knowledgeable in Java, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Spring, REST web services, XML, JSON, PL/SQL, JQuery
- Experience in microservices architectures
- Have a good understanding or experience in implementing Accessibility Standards (WCAG)
- Have a good understanding of User Experience (UX) analysis/design
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology
- Hands-on experience with solving browser-specific issues
- Must have good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in software development
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluent in written and spoken English.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.