Location: Manila, Philippines
Who We Are
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in-house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
As an Application Developer – Online Switch you will be responsible for developing and maintaining first class solutions for tier 1 financial institutions around the world. Forming part of a large team of experienced professionals you will be participating in different areas of the software development life-cycle and specialize in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services. Liaising with different parts of the business, you will be dealing with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfill client requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Build and perform unit tests
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Clearly document solutions for all stakeholders
- Optimization of applications for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members to establish objectives and design functional requirements.
- Be in possession of a degree in computing or a similar recognized qualification
- Gain an interest in how the payments industry works and explore new trends in the industry
- Knowledge of good programming practices would be considered an asset
- Have good knowledge of software development life-cycle processes
- Have experience in the following languages: C++, Lua, Ruby, SQL, PL/SQL
- Have knowledge of NoSQL databases, ideally ScyllaDB and/or Cassandra
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritize across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business exigencies
- Strong communication and writing skills in English.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.