RS2’s BankWORKS® – the driving force behind transactions
Leading omnichannel payment software of choice
Manage complexity and remove unwanted boundaries from your payments technology. At RS2, we embrace complexity as a puzzle to solve. It is our mission to transform the challenges of platform fragmentation, regulatory requirements, data encryption and security, fraud protection, multiple currencies and languages, payment methods, and POS devices into a simple, elegant approach to global commerce. Our end-to-end acquiring and issuing solutions are developed in-house and cover all areas of payment, including card issuance, merchant acquiring, clearing and settlement, online switching and authorization, PIN management, customer service, e-commerce and dispute and fraud management. Set up your payment ecosystem rapidly and cost-effectively by configuring only those products and modules required for your business.
- Integrierte modulare Struktur
- Schnelle Markteinführung
- Kosteneffiziente offene Architektur
- Skalierbar für Unternehmenswachstum
- Unterstützung aller Kartensysteme
- Unterstützung mehrerer Institutionen, Währungen, Sprachen
- Integration in komplexe Umgebungen, sogar Krypto-Währungen
- Neue Innovationen schaffen und einführen ohne Aufbau zusätzlicher komplexer Integrationen
- Neue Lösungen auf der gleichen Plattform
- Flexible Preisgestaltung auf Mehrfach-/Händlerebene
- Konsolidierte Berichterstattung
Acquiring Software Solutions
Enabling choice, flexibility and efficiency
Let your customers pay quickly and securely using any payment method of their choice, and experience the same customer satisfaction with every touch point.
Issuing Software Solutions
A fully diverse solution designed by issuers for issuers
Meet your customers’ needs and expectations with our flexible Issuing Solution that provides virtually unlimited issuing configurations for them.
RS2 platform APIs
The RS2 API is built on cutting-edge technologies and standards such as JSON and REST. Our API is designed with simplicity in mind and makes use of predictable resource-oriented URLs, and uses standard HTTP response codes and authentication. The RS2 web services APIs support both C# and Java applications.