Customer Services Manager
Location : Germany
Basis : Full- Time
With more than 30 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. The Customer Services Manager will be responsible for all day to day interactions with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
The ideal candidate will:
- deal directly with customers
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries promptly
- perform customer identifications and verifications including KYC
- set up and manage new customer accounts
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- A degree or above in a related field
- Experience, preferably, in financial or banking services
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Familiar with pertinent numeric, oral and written language applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.