Compliance Analyst – Malta Office
Location : Malta
Basis : Full- Time
We are looking for Compliance Analysts to join our existing team in order to support our expansion plans. A Compliance Analyst will make sure the software systems developed by RS2 are compliant with the various card schemes rules and regulations and other regulatory bodies by monitoring Scheme publications. This includes project lifecycle management from analysis to implementation of required changes by assessing and implementing the organisation`s compliance developments within the project’s timeline. As a CA you will be assisting in enquiries on Scheme Compliance and relationship management with Scheme Providers
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to further their careers in this field through various travel opportunities, working with large multi-national organisations and operating in a high level industry, the Financial Services Industry.
The ideal candidate will…
- be in possession of a degree in business & computing or a similar recognised qualification
- have knowledge or experience in business analysis (experience in IT Business Analysis will be considered an asset)
- experience in the payments industry and in dealing with Card Scheme associations will be considered an asset
- have knowledge of testing principles, such as manual testing
- be familiar with software development methodologies
- possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately.
- have Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the respective reference number via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.