Systems Operations Analyst
Location : Malta
Basis : Full- Time
The Systems Operations Analyst’s role is to support the RS2 SP operation’s by engaging with the Production team, analysing malfunctions, providing timely solutions and ensuring that the system is fully operational at all times. Systems Operations Analyst’s will engage with customers to assist with the timely and effective resolution of presented issues and to answer any queries that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolves operational issues within the defined schedules and service level agreements.
- Analyses root causes of operational issues, application errors and incidents and provides resolutions in terms of setup / configuration.
- Contributes to the enhancement of testing routines
- Addresses client’s issues, attends to client meetings as required and follows-up on outstanding issues.
- Assists in the design of preventive measures and documents issue resolution procedures.
- Develops support plans to prioritize and resolve issues.
- Collaborates in the issue tracking and provides feedback internally and to client as required
- Manages tickets using JIRA (training will be provided for those who are not familiar with this application)
- Available to work on shift basis, should this be required by the company
- Diploma or a degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1 year working experience in a similar environment will be considered an asset
- SQL knowledge will be considered an asset
- Good command of Windows file management system
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and business software
- Solid command of English language
- Familiarity with processing environments, ideally in card operations, will be considered an asset.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter and mention code RS2 SOA.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.