Location : Malta
Basis : Full- Time
Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world.
About the Job
To assist the Systems Engineer team and collaborate in the Technical Services department. Be responsible of the deployment of the various BankWORKS components and third party tools mainly web and application servers on all in-house customer staging system environments. Learn about continuous delivery and deployment, automation, pipelining and build technologies while assisting in the adoption of AWS cloud services. To install and maintain dockerized environments as part of the continuous deployment process.
- Work with the Systems Engineer’s team within the Technical Services department
- Be responsible of the deployment of the various application components and third party tools mainly web and application servers on all in-house customer staging system environments
- Design continuous deployment, automation, pipelining and build technologies while assisting in the adoption of AWS and Azure cloud services
- To install and maintain Docker containers environments as part of the continuous deployment process
- Perform regular exercises to optimize application performance
- Show interest in the monitoring of systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime according to SLAs
- Install and test new versions of third party products and keep up-to-date with the latest releases
- Contribute to the research and planning of scalable systems
- Willing to learn and assist in the configuration of alerting and monitoring through Elastic Stack, specifically Elasticsearch and Kibana
- be in possession of a degree in computing or a similar recognised qualification
- have knowledge of Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows environments
- have experience in the use of dockerized environments
- be familiar with the use of tools that enable the selective access to information held within a database (e.g. SQL)
- have an understanding of scripting, IT infrastructures and IS applications
- use project tracking systems and teams collaboration software like JIRA and Confluence
- possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately
- have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
- fluency in written and spoken English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.