Project Support Officer – Malta Office
Basis: Full- Time
With more than 30 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. We are looking for a Project Support Officer (PSO) to join our existing team in order to support our expansion plans. As a PSO you will be responsible for assisting the assigned Project Manager in the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned projects. The typical duties will be assisting the assigned Project Manager in coordinating all contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to further their careers in this field.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have knowledge of project management; ability to apply project management concepts to information technology environment
- Be working towards or holding a degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting or related field with a minimum of 3 years work experience within the Payments or Financial Services industry
- Have a proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast pace environment
- Have superior communication and organization development skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
- Be experienced with Microsoft Office
- Be able to work under pressure and long hours to recover impacted schedules
- Be available to travel on-site.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.