Customer Services & Operations Manager
Company: RS2 Financial Services GmbH
Location: Germany, Neu-Isenburg
Who We Are
With more than 30 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. It is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world.
RS2 Financial Services GmbH, as part of the RS2 Group, serves as an Acquirer in the DACH market and caters to merchants as well as partners in various sectors.
About the Role
Customer Services & Operations Manager will be involved in multiple aspects of the Acquiring business. On the one hand, the role contains responsibilities related to provision of Customer service. On the other hand, conceptual thinking, supporting system tests, initiating process optimization are among other assigned duties, calling for a hands-on personality who can demonstrate high engagement and performance. The Operations Team is very close-knit and happy to empower new colleagues.
The ideal candidate will:
- Deal directly with customers both personally (on the phone) as well as digitally
- Handle and resolve customer complaints revolving around all payment topics
- Obtain and evaluate relevant information in order to handle product and service related inquiries promptly
- Perform customer identifications and verifications including KYC checks
- Set up and manage new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and other requests
- Organize workflows to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service processes and actively participate in creating new processes where necessary
- Assist the testing of new system capabilities
- Support internal projects regarding product optimization and continuous product development
- A degree or professional education / qualification in a related field
- Experience, preferably, in financial or banking services
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Strong affinity towards digital processes
- Natural curiosity when it comes to using new technical tools / systems
- Familiar with pertinent numeric, oral and written language applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- German native speaker and fluent in English (spoken and written)
Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.