UX Researcher - Payments
Basis: Full time
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world.
RS2 Group is currently recruiting for the post of an UI Visual Designer for its office located in Neu-Isenburg.
The UX Researcher’s work is to provide answers to the most challenging questions in the product’s design - what the consumers need from the business’s products. UX Researcher will be required to answer this question by conducting primary research, exploring consumer behavior and motivation, and working with the Product Design, Product Management, and Product Development departments in developing new product features.
The UX Researcher also has to play a role in inspiring change at all stages of the product’s development. However, the most fundamental role of the UX Researcher is to assist the entire team in understanding what would ensure that the consumer’s experience with the product feels more user-friendly and accessible, leading to the higher customer satisfaction.
Collaboration: The UX Researcher is tasked with facilitating engagement and collaboration across various disciplines in the business. In this capacity, the UX Researcher’s purpose is to ensure that the consumers’ needs are properly understood and seriously considered in all product departments.
The UX researcher also works closely with the Product Developers, Product Managers, Interaction Designers, and other product departments for the purpose of promoting the best practices in consumer research and have valuable input for the UX strategy for the modules and overall application. Atomic design approach applied.
Research: The UX Researcher is responsible for spearheading the planning and conducting of consumer research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle; from its conceptualization, all the way to usability tests on the final product.
Education: UX Researcher will serve as the business’s consumer experience specialist. As such, the UX Researcher will be tasked with the education of other departments in this field. The UX Researcher will be required to document and present actionable product research findings to the various Product Management departments.
Continuous Improvement: UX Researcher will be required to understand the product’s strong points of sale and the product’s competitive edge. Based on this UX Researcher will be asked to provide clear points of improvement for the product.
- Working experience as a User Experience professional in a financial/payments/fintech industry for a minimum of 2 years.
- You are not expected to be a technologist, but you will be confident in front of clients/stakeholders when talking about technology with a demonstrable grasp of how payment processing software and software experiences are built;
- A candidate for this position must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Association, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or any other related field. A working experience of the equivalent is also acceptable for the position.
- Work experience in statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, product usability moderating, experimental design, and test method selection. Proven track record of successful experience in the integration of consumer research into a business’s product design practice. Additionally, a suitable candidate will have experience in product usability testing tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to relay the research methodology concepts and findings to product department personnel in a clear, simple, and relatable manner.
- The UX Researcher must be able to come up with creative solutions and consider a variety of alternative solutions for each problem.
- The position of UX Researcher demands the delivery of detailed, high quality, engaging, and interactive presentations to the product departments. For this purpose, it is essential that a UX Researcher have proficiency in Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote or Photoshop computer software (proficiency in Figma is a plus).
- The UX Researcher must be proficient in Word and the Excel analytical tools. He must also demonstrate proficiency in the use of PowerPoint and be skillful in delivering engaging presentations.
- Display a genuine passion for product-centric innovation
- Must have a keen and exceptional attention to detail; and more importantly, an ability to identify root recommendations inspired by the consumers’ needs and behaviors.
Please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated in strict confidence.