Location: Jordan, Global Remote
Basis: Full time
The Test Analyst will be involved in the Software Testing Lifecycle by conducting manual and automated tests to ensure the software deliverable is fit for purpose and any defects are removed within the deliverable before it is released to the client.
- Understand the client’s requirement through the Requirements Document
- Design and create test cases and test scripts
- Maintain test suites both from a Test Case Management and Automation perspective
- Manage test case traceability and documentation
- Collaborate with the respective stakeholders to get the test cases reviewed
- Modify and update test cases as per the review feedback
- Execute (manual or automated) tests following the designed test cases
- Analyse the application’s behaviour while executing the test cases and capture evidences as needed for further analysis
- Detect defects, identify the root cause and resolve defects in a timely manner
- Log and follow-up defects in Jira
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Good planning and time-management skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Software Testing
- A degree in Business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Quality driven with attention to detail
- Ability to see the big picture
- Good knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and Testing Concepts
- Good knowledge of testing tools such as JIRA, Zephyr, Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge on SQL and database.
Good to Have
- Knowledge on automation testing
- ISTQB certification
- Previous experience in the Payment Industry.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.