Technical Implementation Manager
Location: Remote - Anywhere in the United States or Canada
Basis: Full time
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in-house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
The Technical Implementation Manager, will be coordinating work phases by developing detailed project plans and monitoring and reporting its progress.
- Developing detailed project plans to be shared with internal and external teams as well as clients;
- Monitoring and reporting progress towards deliverables, milestones, and budgetary objectives for all stakeholders including partners, team members, and leadership;
- Measuring project performance, using appropriate tools and techniques, to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals to ensure timely completion;
- Assisting in definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility for a cost-efficient solution to meet business needs;
- Managing changes to the project scope, scheduling and costing using appropriate verification techniques;
- Continually performing risk management techniques to minimize project risks and reporting escalations to leadership as needed;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the client, vendors, third parties, and all stakeholders internally and externally;
- Conducting meetings and presentations to effectively communicating ideas, findings, status, and facilitating the gathering of critical information;
- Coordinating internal resources, both U.S. and abroad, along with third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of client and internal projects;
- Managing competing resources and priorities based on business need by ensuring availability, monitoring allocation, and delegating based on strengths, skills, and experience;
- Using and continually developing leadership skills;
- Attending conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience in software development project management and/or technical project management;
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in Implementation, Project Management or a related field;
- Exceptional client facing and internal communication as well as conceptual thinking skills;
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to influence stakeholders internally, externally, and abroad to work closely to determine acceptable solutions;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Project, JIRA, and Confluence;
- Experience and knowledge of APIs;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Time Management;
- Organizational Skills;
- Communication Proficiency;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work from Home
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.