RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Reporting directly to the Heads of Projects within the Project Management department, the Software Tester will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. S/he will be conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
- Creating, documenting, and executing test cases;
- Analysing problems, detecting root causes and resolving issues in a timely manner;
- Documenting and communicating test results using appropriate tools;
- Providing work estimates and committing to deadlines;
- Participating in day-to-day QA activities;
- Identifying areas for automation and communicating with the automation team;
- Documenting test processes or systems as required;
- Ensuring adherence to established team processes and principles; and,
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a software tester or related field ;
- Knowledge in software development, Oracle, and PL/SQL;
- Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, TestRail, QC, SOAPUI, JMeter etc.;
- Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral;
- Previous experience in administration of test tools will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge in test automation will be considered an asset; and,
- ISTQB certification will be considered an asset.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.