Senior Software (Web) Backend Developer
Location: Malta / Remote
Basis: Full time
Reporting to the Senior Software Development Manager, within the Technical Unit, the Senior Software (Web) Backend Developer will be developing and maintaining first-class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world.
- Participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle;
- Specialising in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services;
- Liaising with different parts of the business namely Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil Client requirements;
- Keeping oneself up to date with the latest technologies.
- A University Degree in IT or related professional qualifications;
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with Java, XML, PL/SQL;
- Ideally, experience using Spring Framework and Restful APIs;
- Good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle;
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology;
- Meticulous, methodical and accurate approach for the completion of tasks.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.