Sales Operations and Bid Manager
About the Company
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Forming part of the Sales Team, the Sales Operations and Bid Manager will will be responsible for the global sales function of RS2 including pre-sales, creation of proposal, coordination and participation in trade fairs, follow up sales leads and presentations/demonstrations to potential and existing clients. Main focus of role will be on sales operations and bid management, as well as sales hunting respectively.
The role calls for a self-motivated individual, fuelled by a passion for anything tech related. The sought after candidate surely warrants an ambitious personality, and is business savvy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationship with existing and prospective RS2 customers;
- Researching sources for developing prospective markets and prospective customers;
- Communicating with existing and prospective clients to market applications and services offered by RS2 and RS2SP across the EMEA region;
- Coordinating pre-sales activities, in particular responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Information (RFIs);
- Reviewing RFP and RFI responses to ensure all expected requests are addressed and all documents are compliant with RS2 branding and templates;
- Maintaining standard responses for RFP and RFI proposals;
- Developing and maintaining presentations for existing and new modules developed by RS2 and services offered by RS2SP;
- Keeping up to date with all the applications developed by RS2 and services offered by RS2SP;
- Assisting in the set-up and organisation of the exhibitions;
- Participating in trade shows and conventions;
- Sales hunting Payfacs; Acquiring; and Issuing prospective clients;
- Ensuing a high quality / standard of work and service throughout;
- Performing any other duties which are assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Business Management ideally with specialisation in Sales and IT or similar
- Minimum of 3 years experience in B2B sales, sales operations or bid management
- Ability to use MS Office tools, namely Word and Powerpoint
- Experience in payments (cards, issuing, acquiring) or banking will be deemed an asset
- Must be a good communicator and interact well with people at all levels (virtual and face to face)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Seasoned Salesforce software user (user or admin)
- Must be willingness to travel
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.