Department: Business Development / Sales
Location: Remote - Anywhere in the United States or Canada
RS2 Software is global payment company serving major payment service providers and financial institutions all over the world. We are the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and we are currently deployed in 35 Countries around the world. We are assembling a team to support the US market where we expect fast growth given the distinctiveness of our platform and value proposition.
RS2 is looking for a tenacious business development professional to drive client engagements in the payment processing space with deep experience in technology sales. Come help drive our mission to modernize the North American payment processing landscape with a proven, cloud-based processing platform, robust API access, comprehensive data and service bundles reshaping the future of payments.
- Lead the charge introducing RS2's processing capabilities to targeted verticals in North America.
- Build and execute a strong outbound sales strategy to grow RS2's market-share in assigned verticals FSPs, Wholesale ISOs and PayFacs.
- Educate prospective clients on the best way to enter the payment space through your grasp of next generation technologies and partnership capabilities.
- Own the complete sales cycle from initial outreach, business/technical engagement to contract negotiation and successful onboarding with RS2's implementation team.
- Provide market feedback to RS2's Product and Marketing teams to help drive future roadmaps.
- Ensure that the client's needs are successfully matched with RS2's capabilities
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience, Masters a plus
- Self-motivated, highly ambitious individual as this role is a pure “Sales Hunter” position.
- 5-10 years' experience in a closing role.
- Highly experienced Payments and FinTech background.
- Grasp of API's and cloud-based solutions sales.
- Experience exceeding sales targets, selling to a diverse ecosystem of products, and closing complex deals.
- The ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Next generation technology sales & business development experience (e.g., networking and prospecting)
- Possess a fundamental understanding of technical and financial solution selling.
- A collaborative and team player mentality
- “Sales Hunter” Mentality
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- This job operates remotely in a work from home environment.
- Aggressive commission plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)