Risk Manager & AML Officer
Company: RS2 Financial Services GmbH
Location: Germany, Neu-Isenburg
Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. RS2 Financial Services GmbH is an e-money institution and covers the European acquiring activities of the group.
About the Job
The role of the Risk Manager & AML Officer combines the tasks of risk management with the AML requirements and obligations. Experience in risk controlling and AML requirements for financial institutions is required.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g. ZAG or BaFin requirements/MaRisk).
- Establish risk-controlling framework and processes, i.e. risk assessment and risk capacity of RS2 Financial Services GmbH
- Consideration and analysis of different risk types
- Risk analysis of outsourcing or new products/new market processes
- IKS establishment (internal control system)
- AML officer
- Ensuring of compliance with AML requirements
- Proxy for risk underwriting, disputes and fraud prevention
- A degree or professional education
- Experience in risk management and AML sector, preferably, in financial institutions
- Knowledge of regulatory and AML requirements for financial institutions
- Basic knowledge of risk underwriting, disputes and fraud prevention
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.