Location : Malta, Global Remote
Basis : Full - Time
About the Role
We are seeking a career-minded individual for the position of a Regression Tester. The selected candidate will form part of a specialized multi-skilled Payments & Card Operations Team..
As an RS2 Regression Tester, you will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You will need to create, execute and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure that the software delivered to our clients is in line with the specified business requirements.
- Create, document, execute and maintain test cases and test packs for both functional and regression testing in an accurate and efficient manner within agreed timeframes.
- Assist in managing clients delivery and release schedules as required
- Clearly document and communicate test results using appropriate tools
- Act as a central point of contact (via e-mail, teleconferencing and on-site workshops) for the delivery of specific changes/updates requested by the clients.
- Certificate, Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies and test case execution/ verification with an eye for detail.
- Preferably should have a good knowledge of the financial and payments industry.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.